Peter de Figueiredo is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals working in the field of historic building conservation.
He can offer specialist historic environment advice to building owners, developers, local authorities and agencies, principally in the north west of England.
Combining practical skills with knowledge and understanding, he has developed a reputation for breaking through perceived barriers created by planning legislation and its interpretation.
- Historic building research and appraisals
- PPS5 statements and historic environment impact assessments
- Conservation Area appraisals and management plans
- Advice on applications for Listed Building and Conservation Area Consent
- Advice on conservation, reuse and alterations to historic buildings, and development in historic areas
Through links with other historic environment professionals and craft specialists, a comprehensive team can be supplied if required.